This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2010 BAND SIGNING POLL RESULTS

Discussion in 'Nightmare Records' started by MEGALOUD, Feb 13, 2010.

?

WHICH ARTIST/SONG DID YOU LIKE THE BEST ON S.H.O.P.P. #57

Poll closed Feb 21, 2010.
  1. GHOST MACHINERY -Finland

1.0%
  2. HANSEL - Australia

0.4%
  3. GREENSLEEVES - Brazil

22.2%
  4. MAHIDA - USA

0.8%
  5. SEVEN THORNS - Denmark

17.0%
  6. SINASIDE - Canada

20.4%
  7. SHADYON - France

15.3%
  8. SUPERBIA - Italy

13.1%
  9. TOXXIC TOYZ -France/USA

11.1%
  10. WILD SIDE - Norway

0.4%
  1. MEGALOUD

MEGALOUD The Nightmare Has Begun..

Minneapolis/St. Paul,MN (The Twin Cities)
    well how many people live in one house in your area? 10-20? these are the numbers we saw on a few IP address'. Sharing the same internet connection is not the same as sharing the same computer, and if we're being dead serious here, brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers, rarely like the same music. I agree it is unfair that the bands that won this poll can't claim they actually won it, sad to say, that the very people that love them the most, hurt their chances of being able to claim they won.
    Still all these bands are winners, and all of them are being offered some sort of a deal out of this, if they choose to take the deal, then you will see them out on Nightmare in the future, if they choose not too, then you won't, pretty simple.

2. AnthonyBeldt

AnthonyBeldt New Metal Member

I think Toxic Toyz Sounds very good. What you guys have opinion?

3. ken from canada

Lance/Nightmare Records, I just want to say that it is/was very cool that you decided to get input on whom to sign next; even though there was issues with the poll. I joined this forum just recently and was did not know that voting had been set up. All bands involved sound great. I do not know whom I would have finally gone with, as four of the ten were equally pleasing to my ears.

A few quick questions, how did you come in contact with all ten bands? Did you find them or did they come to you/the label? Were there more than the ten you presented to us?

4. MEGALOUD

MEGALOUD The Nightmare Has Begun..

Minneapolis/St. Paul,MN (The Twin Cities)
    these were ten promo packages I opened up the week before I put my radio show together and thought up this idea for a poll. They came to Nightmare.
    I have unfortunately too many bands and too little time to hear them all.
    I do my very best and unfortunately I miss some really great ones because of this. I would recommend to bands a better way to get my attention is not to send me physical CD promo's until I ask for them. I would get my attention by giving me a link to a myspace or website that streams your music. Or if you have a song you absolutely don't want to put up yet, but feel it's good enough to get you a deal, then message me through the contact form at Nightmare and I'll give you an email address to send it too.

5. benwalker

benwalker New Metal Member

My vote will be go for Toxic Toyz

6. peter.hopkins

peter.hopkins New Metal Member

My vote go for Green Sleeves. I heard their concert in WMC 9, that is awesome.

7. angelinacook976

angelinacook976 New Metal Member

SINESIDE are worth to watch. Their music is just soul touching.

8. jpmuikku

jpmuikku Member