This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2017 Roommate and Carpool Thread

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by miel, Sep 18, 2016.

1. miel

miel Mrs. Harvester
    Staff Member

This is a thread to post your needs and save some serious money.

2. ThXinc

ThXinc Uber Metal

Time to get the CREW back together! I've attended no fewer than 9 of these things and every year brings something new. To all of those I've roomed before.....hit me up. I won't be at the Artmore this year....:( Too old for that shit now...need to pace myself now. LOL...so I'll be at the next best thing....the Residence Marriot Tues-Sat.....But let's DO THIS. It'll be good to be back to see my friends and family... <3

#2 ThXinc, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    NorseBlood likes this.
  3. Steveo

Steveo New Metal Member

First time going, whats the good area to stay in? Might have a buddy but likely attending solo

4. Bob Snow

Bob Snow New Metal Member

Trying to find the guy from Cincinnati that I met last year. This is Neb from the Philly area. If you are interested in sharing a room please let me know.

5. Steveo

Steveo New Metal Member

What time do the wednesday shows generally start? wondering what kind of flights I need to look at or arrive the day before.

6. Kez

Kez pronounced Keez

First band on Wednesday is scheduled for 5:00 PM.

Look here: http://progpowerusa.com/

Always a good idea to arrive the day before, if you can get away with it. I get in Monday, for example.... :)

7. Michel \m/

Michel \m/ New Metal Member

Hi Everyone , I'm Michelle , this will actually be my first ProgPower EVER!!! (Going ALL 4 DAYS) I am super excited , I will most likely be staying at the Artmore hotel , however I am looking for roommates to split costs of hotel . Currently a friend of mine from NYC will be rooming with me , which means I am looking for 1-2 additional roommates , if interested feel free to message and contact me, I really have no objections to anyone male or female, young or older , so long as you are respectful and not CRAZY and Full of DRAMA. I want to take care of this as soon as I can considering the festival is a short ways away , I am super friendly and calm but also enjoy to party , hope to hear from you guys/gals!!
    I also have FB and IG o connect better !

Mega Girl and HoneyBadger68 like this.
  8. Prince Bytor

Prince Bytor New Metal Member

Anyone looking for a roommate for Friday and Saturday night only? My original arrangements have changed and looking for a nearby hotel to share. lmk.

9. EvolutionExceed

EvolutionExceed New Metal Member

Hi Michelle, if you're looking for a roommate for the nights of Sept 5 to 9, I'll take you up on this. I'm flying in on Sept 5 and leaving bright and early (like 6 AM) on Sept 10. This will be my first time at ProgPower as well. Send me an e-mail at leonggerald@ymail.com.

10. Harvester

Harvester The Promoter

We have just been informed that the Artmore Hotel has released a limited number of rooms for the festival week. There are Kings, Queens, and a King Suite available. Sorry, *NO* doubles. If you want to join the party that never ends, do *NOT* attempt to book it via the front desk. You must call (404) 876-6100 and ask for Brooke or Megan only. That's all the info I have so I cannot answer further questions