This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

5.1 sound - image synchronization problem on Alive In Athens DVD

Discussion in 'Iced Earth' started by gorhelper, Dec 7, 2006.

1. gorhelper

gorhelper New Metal Member

Am I the only one to have a DVD that features this problem? After half of the gig the sound / audio synchronization when the setting is to 5.1 sound gets severely fucked up (the stereo mode is perfectly synchronized). There are a couple of sound drop outs (few seconds) in the begining of the gig as well, like some of the speakers have gone mute.

2. gorhelper

gorhelper New Metal Member

Yep, turned out it's a production problem. I emailed Centurymedia.de and they asked me to send the faulty disk (without packaging) to them and they'll replace it with a new one and a "little gift for IE fans" to balance the p&p costs... Apparently american copies have been affected as well

3. sixxswine

sixxswine rockandrollazine.blogspot

I don't think so. I have a review copy that I got a month before the release and it work great.

4. Snowmaker

Snowmaker GO BLUE!!

I don't know if my original disk had the sync problem too, but my replacement disk works great.

As a bonus here in the US, I also received the 2CD/1DVD Metal for the Masses V and a CD single by some band I never heard of.