This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

70,000 Tons of Bodom

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Lowberg, Oct 15, 2011.

1. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Why not cover this, just leave some of the vocal parts instrumental and turn the main riff to a catchy metal version. One of the finest party melodies ever in this song, and lots of possibilities with keyboards and replacing computer music elements with guitars. Use 2:09 - 2:38 for ultra fast solo section. Making these vocals so extreme you couldn't understand the lyrics would make it all the more interesting. It could rock.

#101 (__Joonas__), Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

3. Vaneessjjee

Vaneessjjee and the story ends.

#103 Vaneessjjee, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  4. PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden To ride the storm ...

awesome pics in this thread !

damn I would love to do one of those trips. nothing but beer & metal without having to think of anything outside the boat, awesome idea

Cheers !
    PowerMaiden

5. sleeper666

sleeper666 MetalMutha

6. UnknownSoldier

#106 UnknownSoldier, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  7. Crabstick

Crabstick Member

LOVE this whole thread! So many awesome pictures. But damn... it's some serious expencive shit :S Especially for me as a norwegian/european......
    It seems like there's this big ass family, who's on a vacation together. Everybody's hanging out like they've known each other for years. At least that's what it seems to me :) Want to go so bad, but I sure did rage like hell when I remembered that in fucking America you need to be 21 years old to drink alcohol... I'm not gonna post the words and phrases I have in me about that law right know, so I'll leave it at that x)
    If I'm going to pay $2458 - $3277 for this whole thing (cabin on the boat, flight-ticket from Oslo to Miami - food and drinks, you catch my drift) then it better be fucking worth it! And I think I won't go unless COB is playing.
    @Lowberg and Mystique: so glad you had such a kickass trip! I really envy you :)