This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About Vocals...

Discussion in 'Farmakon' started by Bassbarata, May 3, 2009.

1. Bassbarata

Bassbarata Still a Stranger

In first place,i dont want to be a Eskola wannabe,i just want to learn.

ok,then,Somebody can answer me how he does his death grunts?Im a pseudo death singer and i want to learn his way of singing,it would really help me!

2. Windom Pearl

Windom Pearl HUGGY!!!!

It's not that easy to put into words, unfortunately. Feels like squeezing a downstruck penis in my throat :D All the pressure is in the squeezing points, which is in the very back of my mouth, at the beginning of the throat. There shouldn't be much sensations in the larnyx.

3. hexwind

hexwind Creepiness Och Terrorism

should drink something hot befoe one hour or so, warm up by singing high notes before you get into death vox, and most of all practice thus you can figure out what kind of vox u can use easily, wether from your stomach or throat or whatever, and keep practicing and get away from anything that hurts your throat, and don't drink cold things before you sing. That's what i know actually, i'm not a good singer coz i don't practice, but when i do what i stated before i think i do a quite good job.