This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

ADA MP-1/ L6 UX1 Interface?

Discussion in 'Backline' started by Robert W, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Robert W

Robert W Member

I'd like to pickup an ADA MP-1 preamp soon and was wondering if I could just run a line out of it into my Line 6 UX1 USB interface w/o a problem.

2. pattonfreak1

pattonfreak1 Bored Member

I do this all the time with my MIC200 pre-amp. Just make sure your pre-amp output doesn't clip the ux1 input.

3. kvoid

kvoid Member

Your preamp WILL clip the instrument and line inputs. You will have to use the mic preamp on the UX1 and lower the gain. I recommend you get something else for just a wee bit more money. I have an ADA MP-1 and a KB37 (a UX2 with a midi controller keyboard). Line6 interfaces suck.

4. Robert W

Robert W Member

Have to MP-1 in front of me now. I ran a cable into the input jack on the front of the unit and and two cables from the A/B outs of the back of it and into the L/R line inputs on the back of the UX-1, but am not getting any signal output when I run this into Reaper.

Any advice?