This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Adelaide gig

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by Wilhelm Klink, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Wilhelm Klink

Wilhelm Klink Kommandant

How crap was the Adelaide gig? The unibar was filled to capacity with 6'+ guys and tiny alexi's head wouldn't have been observable to at least 95% of the crowd. The stage couldn't have been 30cm above the ground. The ppl that got to stand on the seats to the left of the stage would have been annoyed at losing their spots after a forced evacuation due to the fire alarm. It was great for the guys to visit us, but I just wish scorpion would choose a proper venue so we can properly experience the guys live.

2. Tambn

Tambn Member

I thought it was fucking awesome! Albeit I was one of the cleverer ones who hung around near the top of the stairs after the fire alarm so i could go up the front. That was a godsend for me cause i was shorter than a lot of the blokes there, during pathogen I was 7 rows back and I couldnt see much.
    Alexi is a midget but apart from the crappy stage as you put it, you have to admit the show was awesome.
    Except no children of bodom (the song), shattering...