This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ahhh

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by fuzzay crisis, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Corialote

Corialote Suorouva

well.. they play in finland from time to time.. the problem is they wont go any further :/

2. Beyond The Realm

oh yeah i know i just said that if they decide to go on tour that´s how i think they sould fo it, of course they´ll do it whatever the hell they want to

3. stardrowned

stardrowned The doctor is in...

I don't think Poland would be their 1st choice cause Poland has the worst audience in the world (no offence) especially when it comes to bands like Kalmah... cause I saw Dark Tranquillity DVD; Live Damage, the audience must have been comfused if it was an Opera concert or a metal concert cause everyone is just standing still and just watching. Not fun watching the DVD, there's no sound of the audience, it's like a practice session.

4. DHG

DHG Sverd's successor

+1

The band did good, but the crowd SUCKED.

5. Corialote

Corialote Suorouva

it all depends on the band and its popularity in here..
    it may be not a good example but pearl jam was astonished with polish audience.. and its the frontman that has the biggest influence on how the polish crowd would act like.. if you saw the crowd on last metalmania festival you wouldnt say that polish audience sucks :p come and see it this year and then we may talk :p