This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Album #8

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by Devillicus, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Awake_In_Animosity

Awake_In_Animosity Fearing a Blank Planet

It has taken my all this time to finally get into STYE, there are a couple of really good tracks on that album. I am still looking fwd to the new one. I hope it is a bit heavier and faster again. Also soilwork's albums come out almost every year as well and thats not a bad thing.

2. emjayhaych

emjayhaych Itching to join the fray

The tracks I can 'live with' on STYE are My Sweet Shadow, Dial 595 Escape, Superhero..., Like You Better Dead, and In Search For I...
    If only In Search For I had a decent solo instead of that little cringeworthy effort...cause I reckon that song is pretty decent, for 'new In Flames' anyway - nice pace, good riffs, good lyrics, good chorus....

3. Devillicus

Devillicus Jizzmopper To The Stars

Eh, I thought the chorus was the weak link in In Search For I. It's a blazing riffest (at least by neo-IF standards) until then, and then the chorus comes in and well, I just can't like it as much as the rest of the song. I thought the catchy choruses were about 10x better on R2R than STYE. The solo isn't all that bad.