This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Alexi's guitar roll FAILS!

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by DeneveR, Apr 23, 2008.

1. deadnight.warrior

deadnight.warrior Acting like a maniac!

let's see if i get you right... you work your ass off for your guitar, pay it ££££/$$$$ and then if some fucking prick comes a destroys your peace of equipment, you are trying to say that you wouldn't bitch slap him... first i would do that and then i'll ask him for money...

EDIT: how old are you dude???

2. Kattana

Kattana Rick 'n roll

Watch the DVD

3. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

True guitarists sleep with their guitars, they don't break them. :)

4. Lussi

Lussi Member

:lol: I agree 100%. Saying that to break a guitar on stage sucks that they think too much imo. You don't have to like every single move of the musician. BUT i do agree if you're talking about some bands that aren't 'great' musicians/composers that try to use everything in the metal/rock scene that are 'cliche' just because their work isn't enough.

5. Lussi

Lussi Member

Usually he deosnt drink too much before playing on stage (well, thats what he says) but it can happen. I dont care, i just tried to say that he knows it wont affect too much his work on stage.

6. the phenom

the phenom Member

...and you need to wonder if you get drunk of a couple of beers.:lol:

7. Brutal Hate

Brutal Hate Member

Well I was saying that I think it's stupid to say things like: "If someone would break my guitar I would kill him and rip his skin off".
    I think I would be pissed if somebody destroys my guitar, because then I couldn't play anymore, but I wouldn't act violently. That's just me.

I'm 20. How?

:lol: That's just pathetic IMO

8. deadnight.warrior

no body mentioned ripping skin or whatever... the thing is that most of the guys on this forum work hard for their guitars, and they mean something to them... their all hard work was invested in the gear and i don't think that anyone would like their guitar being smashed... but nevertheless, famous people do tend to destroy their gear... what James Heitfield said once: "If people don't like the music, they will definitely like the fireworks!"
    so go figure...

i asked you about your age because i thought you were some kid which still didn't get a chance do get a job and work his ass off for money he earns... i'm not saying you didn't get a job or didn't work your ass off, but in any case, you don't know the value of money since you don't give a damn about smashing guitar...

9. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

I'd enjoy a guitar as furniture very much.

10. The Butt

The Butt Unholy gas, flares from my ass

Extremely flawed logic. If someone smashed something I owned, be it a guitar, or something small, I'd be pissed regardless.

The topic here is not someone coming in and smashing your guitar, it's someone wrecking it himself. And that's his prerogative whether he wants to do so or not, it's his money.

If a person has spent the money themselves, then that's their prerogative whether they want to smash their guitar or not. Nobody really has a right to tell them "you don't know teh value of money lawl!", if they worked for and paid for it themselves.

11. deadnight.warrior

i didn't change the topic... i was just commenting what Brutal Hate was writing... if you read few posts up i did said that we're going off-topic...

as for the value of money "lawl"... i think it's clear enough... he can do what he want's with his stuff, ok... but throwing money in the air is something else...

12. Brutal Hate

Brutal Hate Member

If you read my earlier posts you may notice that I said that I would smash my guitar if I could afford it. But since I don't have all the millions in the world I won't do it, because then I couldn't play.
    And yeah I have done some work to earn my guitar. I payed it all by myself and I do know it's value. My parents didn't buy it to me :lol: But guitar is just instrument to me not something to worship or baby. I understand if someone does that and thats ok with me. I'm saying if I had lots of money I would smash my guitar to pieces at gig. It doesn't hurt me emotionally or whatever shit. Even though I like my guitars, but I'm not obsessed with those.

13. the phenom

the phenom Member

If i had lots of money i would buy a hello kitty squier strat just before the show and smash it on the stage. Just because i think they are incredibly ugly...

14. deadnight.warrior

it doesn't hurt emotinally if it gets damaged (maybe to some, but not for me)... as you said, you could get a replacement... but still i wouldn't be able to break it on stage... :lol::lol: i get what your saying... two different views... :p

15. DeneveR

DeneveR Member

Sorry!
    :lol:

16. Lussi

Lussi Member

:cool:

17. Ensi

Ensi CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS

INTERNET FIGHT!

GO!

:(

18. ShadowchildCOBHC

i tootaly support that !!!!!:headbang:

19. -[chop]-

-[chop]- Sober alcoholic!

LoL @ this thread and how it has gone from a bad guitar roll to...well this :lol:

20. Slash Hammett

Slash Hammett Member

In honor of this thread I will steal Alexi's guitar (again....) and brake it and upload the video to youtube :kickass: