Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Anathema' started by nomana-nuniyan, Dec 23, 2004.
thank you trona
same to you and happy new year
- I got admitted to an MA course with tuition waiver, and it seems I survived the first term (except for those four papers, waaaah)
- I got to know some lesbians
- I went to Ireland in the spring
- I moved to a new flat and redecorated and furnished it
- I hosted my friend there in the summer, that was niiiishe
- I have kept a good relationship with my family (somehow it's improving with the distance)
- I accumulated much less tax and health insurance debt for next year - it might actually work out by the end of 2005 with me having no debts (insert congratulations here)
- I got a wee travel grant for next spring
- I kept my job, hoho (though I don't know how much of an achievement that is)
- I got a digital camera
- I made some new good e-friends
- And I kept the faith in the old ones (or I'm just a fool )
and hey, what's it gonna take till my baby's all right?
still... a pretty good year
yep, made some e-friends too. lost faith in some old ones (i'm a fool too, but not all the time )
met some precious people, yes.
and got a better relationship with myself.
for the rest: just an average year...
wow, didn't know it was that hard to have brothers.
so you don't have any?
Hehe believe me, not every brother or sister was born to be a lifetime friend.
- did a few fotojobs like the anathema dvd, the primordial promopics and also the ones for graveworm, what was good
- went to many gigs and festivals and saw lots of great bands
- started to work for 2 other magazines
- got a new camera
- saw anathema quite a few times
- met a few great and precious people (thanx snow2fall!)
- travelled a loooot
- still have my job
- got a dj job at a great club what is much fun
... well yes, 2004 was a great year, not for love tho
1. got a new 12 string guitar! it is awsome!
2. started a company with a friend!
3. milan won lo scudeto (not my feat though, but it was about time)
4. saw a n a t h e m a unplugged!
5. vinnie and danny signed my 12 string(see feat no.1)
6. finally got a dog!
Hmm.. Its been a weird year.
1 Wasnt getting anywhere with my masters thesis so I postponed that to next summer.
2 Moved back to Turkey to do my mandatory military service which was a great experience.
3 Came back, dumped my fiancee who was back in England.
4 Found someone even more beautiful and better in every single way.
5 Saw Anathema live twice.
6 Probably starting a new job at a multinational bank in the new year.
6.6.6... number of the beast
oh yeah, eg. my relationship with my sister is sometimes good, and we just hate each other at other times... I could never discover some periodicity in this hate-love thingy in the 15 years I knew her
I always wanted an older brother btw. than at the age of hm... around 2 or 3 I realised I cannot have any, because I'm the oldest. Than I said ok, I want a younger brother. and...
My little brother has so many problems it sometimes makes friendship difficult. It's the kind of thing where I would have preferred to be his parent so all this shit would have been straightened out or never have happened this way for him to begin with. If he were my kid, (and I strangely find myself saying this too often, he's a bit younger than me, it makes me feel torn this way towards him at times), I would have loved this kid so much, I would have done anything to take care of him, meet his needs, I don't think that it would be this way for him now.
It just pisses me off and breaks my heart.
I so want him to be able to help himself, care for himself enough to, which is so difficult for him, so he can acheive all his dreams.
i've cut my hair!!!
was the blondie in the mirror your hair dresser?
doesn't look bad at all
ooooh how nice!
and oooooh what a pity!
see?? well worth it. now ditch the bathory shirt and get a new monitor as well while youre at it
No, my hairdresser was a man, very professional, very good.