This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Allow me to introduce the number 8

Discussion in 'Non-Opeth Music Chat' started by Resonator, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

8 is a black ball that you must put in a hole in the end of a eight-ball pool game.

2. Resonator

Resonator Member

When you understand the darkness, you will understand my cause. There's nothing wrong with being crazy, don't pretend to me like you're some kind of victim by it. I live what I think is wrong, because I believe the means to the end are much more worth it than demeaning the means. At least darkness will have a place in the world, rather than the good things.

I just look at things on the other side of the coin. Now, allow me to introduce...

3. Resonator

Resonator Member

I think it does too. When you're ready to do that with him, you'll be fine.[/2012survivaltip]

4. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

YOU ARE NOW DISALLOWED TO INTRODUCE ANY MORE RIDICULOUS TEXT AND INSANE THEORIES. :puke:

5. Resonator

Resonator Member

You are a bitch you just subconsciously told me you vomited what you just said. Seems your food is poison, though I'll bet my ass tastes sweet in your mouth. Fuck your justification, look what it just did to you.

6. NicholasDWolfwood

what are you rambling about dude

7. Resonator

Resonator Member

lol symbology dude, a kid could figure this shit out.

8. Fields Of Sorrow

I actually can't find the words to encapsulate how much of a pseudo-intellectual dumbass you are

9. hexwind

hexwind Creepiness Och Terrorism

What's the point of this thread man !?
    Btw, did you finish your researches about that rainbow thing?? I PMed you a while ago asking for some explanations

10. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

Hahaha that symbolism thing...

Really you're so much into your fucking head and your imagination that you just created yourself your own world and sincerily believe you are the king and all your theories are brillant (which is clearly bullshit if you accept to open your eyes) and now you talk to me about symbology and symbolism? Yeah, I could notice that you used a lot of symbolism in explaining your theories and as a matter of fact it is one of the worst way to argue and defend your position and to make things appear logical, because again, relying things together without purpose, explanation or clear logic is the apogee idiocy and you are the adept of that method.

That reply about puking is just pretentious and illogical; I've put that puking smiley with the idea that almost all you write, all you believe, and all your ridiculous theories are pure fucking vomit. And God, don't believe I subconsciously put that smiley there, I was very aware of it and its meaning stop being a pretentious whore and go bury yourself into a deep, deep fucking hole.

@hexwind
    : The point of this thread is for him to look brillant and explain his illuminated-dumbass-theories about the number 8. The only mystery in this is that the guy should know by now that anyone who reads what he's saying - because it never made any sense - would tell him that he's a retarded person. But he keeps posting.

11. hexwind

^Another Arasmas-like member?? :erk:
    Mike should make a statement about this board's conditions !!

12. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

I don't understand, hexwind. Oh nevermind, I think I do now. Still, Arasmas is able to make some sense and to look at least a little bit intelligent, unlike Resonator.

13. hexwind

they fall on the same category anyway :( !
    I don't actually understand what's the mystery about this thread, whoever wanna act like a childish faggot comes to Opeth forum... I wonder how it was before I start posting here

14. antipunx13

antipunx13 Member

It was better.

15. beast from the east

No, it wasn't, there were twits like Resonator and Arasmas then as well.

16. Resonator

Resonator Member

Whoa, I never called any of you assholes and now you are assholes to me. Fuck you all you hypocritic fucks. Maybe if you pulled your heads out of your asses, because you love the taste of your large intestines so much, you would see how much you COULD have responded to what I've said (Nevermind that this was just random bullshit, but NO your opinion was like a cock in your ass and said FUCK MEEEEEE BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH YOUR NOSE FROM HERE).

Whatever. I've never seen so much bullshit at the hands of thinking you are all "good" people because you're "not doing what the Resonator" is doing.

DO YOU SEE YET WHY JUDGMENT IS COMING? OR AM I TALKING TO A FUCKING MONITOR HERE?

17. Subterranean Homesick Alien

Erhm, I would say that or "yet another endless try" to feed your illuminated ego.
    Oh wait... maybe its the matrix! The matrix is after you Resonator :Smug:

18. hexwind

Take a deep breath sweet heart, relax, keep breathing and shut up and listen...
    If you have a theory, an idea, or an opinion that you want to share with us, and you wanted to propose it in such metaphoric labyrinth, that's fine, but at least, you could give us an idea about what you are talking about, personally i dunno if you are talking theology, politics, science , music or any other field, you still after some x posts didn't explain your thoughts, and basing our ideas toward you on what you were saying in the "faith" thread a while ago, and considering the amount of trolls on this board, how the fuck do you expect us to react?
    And thank you for calling us assholes, and please, how hypocrites are we? :err:
    my regards
    Hexwind

19. Space Butler

Space Butler Varg stabbed first

^This

You guys kind of have been assholes to him for no real reason, I thought it was obvious he was just screwing around.

20. Nasty-Fire

Nasty-Fire Discursion

Let's seperate this into points. (Color = point)

1. It's not because you haven't called us assholes that we cannot call you asshole. Someone must start off. And we did it because it's obvious that all you say is bullshit. Therefore, all that comes from your mouth (which in this case is an anus) is bullshit, which mean you probably are an asshole. You get it?

2. We're hypocrites at the condition that you are paranoid. But I guess you don't even know what that word means anyway.

3. How much we could have responded to your shit? It's hard to tell. If I was totally serious (and it's hard to act this way when you read the things you write) I would simply argue on EVERYTHING you have said without any exception because nothing makes sense and you are obviously wrong from the beginning until the end.

4. It's funny how you tell us to nevermind the shit you previously said to then write something equivalent. You cannot even properly argue without turning into a little shitty bitch offended that we tell the truth about her and her pathetic condition. You live in your little world just like that bitch who thinks everyone is reading her nickname on MSN and feel very important.

5. Do you really think we consider ourselves good for not doing like you? You just don't get it, right? We don't think like you because it is logically impossible since you are unable to write something that makes sense. Even on a metaphoric point of view there's nothing to learn from anything you have said. You are clearly a paranoid, vain and enlighten dumbass who has too much imagination.

6. Why judgment is coming? Well, what judgment? It's not coming at all. Or you're a dumb christian? Explain, god-damned!

...I'm suspecting he's a troll sometime. But he looks so convinced of what he says that's it's hard to know.