This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Amaran Tabs

Discussion in 'Amaran (CLOSED)' started by Crakamon, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Crakamon

Crakamon Hatebreeder

Well, I've uploaded to http://www.metaltabs.com the tabs for Coming Home, Katharsis and Without Stains. All Amaran songs are so cool, I cannot wait for more songs :worship: .
    I want to ask to Newflesh and Alaqh, how many years have you playing the guitar?? and... When will you return to Spain for a concert or tour?? :tickled:

2. Newflesh

Newflesh Amaran

Well, I guess I have been playing guitar for a lot of years, more than 20 :erk: Plans for Spain?! Not at the moment.

We will soon start rehearsing new material for a new album (which I guess will be recorded at the beginning of 2005).

3. Khansen

Khansen New Metal Member

You have done splendid job. Some parts you have misinterpreted, because of the guitarharmonies etc. I must say that you have done well nevertheless. Amaran's songs are not the easiest ones to tab from the album...

4. Crakamon

Crakamon Hatebreeder

Wow!! Thanks, I know I might be wrong in some parts of the transcription. I 'm an autodidact guitarrist, I only know basic about scales and guitar-harmony. If anyone wants to send me corrections to my e-mail, I will note it in the tab :)

5. Alaqh

Alaqh Amaran

Since I missed those gigs in Spain (well...the whole tour as well) I really hope we'll get back there soon. You guys really know how to rock! :headbang:
    I've been playing the guitar for about 13-14 years now...as an answer to your other question.

6. Crakamon

Crakamon Hatebreeder

I hope to see you all next time, I bought my PIB cd in the concert of Granada and the guys signed my cd, but I don't have your signature Alaqh, perhaps the next time!! :D
    If Metallian tour returns (with Amaran, of course :Spin: ) the next year, I'll be the first banging my head :headbang:

7. Nico16

Nico16 Member

What I've always asked myself is: Do you both, Kari and Ronnie, play leads?

IMO your solos sound really unique, it's a real trademark for the band, I think. My favourite so far is the solo at the beginning of "Katharsis".

8. Newflesh

Newflesh Amaran

Well, if it just a solo I play it but if it's some twin-stuff then of course we both play :) It's cool that you think the solos are a trademark for the band :) Thanks for that!!!