This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Amazing stuff!

Discussion in 'Travis Smith' started by Mark, Nov 6, 2001.

1. FatherVic

FatherVic MasterMelon

A M E N ....heeheehe I love this guy XD

NP: Devin Townsend - Stagnant

2. soul4asecond

soul4asecond Twat Twam Asi

note: I first wrote a bloody novel but ended up getting the text lost 'cuz my internet connection got broken. goddamnit. I'm not gonna write that again but I'm putting it briefly below here.

I think you can't learn a style from schools. even if you know photoshop and every other prog there is from the beginning - you can't create stunning imagery or art without having the eye for it... even if you have the degree you can be a part of the mass..

I'm gonna go to a uni next year in the states 'cuz it's a chance of a lifetime to live abroad - get the apartment paid by the school - get my living expenses in that same scholarship (well some of them) - and widen my vision in cultures by seeing other things.. if I'd stay here I'd have to work along with the studying - that would mean I'd have to do slmoust 20 hours a day and I wouldn't want to do that.. scholarship is good.. :)

I also think that the degree will be a good thing 'cuz if the depression hits or the company has to do a bankcrupt - you'll always have the advantage to get the certain amount of money with the degree.. I don't think it's necessary but a good thing to own.........

but I'll give props to Travis for getting me into arts so that I don't have to sit in an office having to deal with the economics or other bs I would die doing in... :)