This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Amorphis- "The Way" how to play intro?

Discussion in 'CoB Off-topic' started by chainek, Mar 15, 2006.

1. chainek

chainek Nails or Flippers..?

I can't figure out how to play the intro to this for the life of me. There are text tabs all over the net but no guitar pro that I can find. It seems like it should be easy but with all the delay I can't figure out how fast to play it.

I'm trying to convert the tab into guitar pro.
    On all tabs that I have found, the intro is played 6 notes per measure. Giving me the impression that it's triplet quarter notes. But then after the intro it switches to 8 notes per measure.(it doesn't sound like the notes have changed.. like they should still be triplet quarter notes) I can't make any sense of it. I've tabbed it all in but it doesn't sound right. I can't tell if it doesn't sound right because there is no slap-back delay or if because the tempo is set wrong. It's driving me crazy to say the least.

Anybody have any experience with this song? I appreciate it.

2. EagleFlyFree

EagleFlyFree crack you like an acorn

i'm no expert at all, but i think it might have an echo effect
    and a related hint to ask for help: there's a part in Children of Decadence that kind of sounds like that intro