This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anahiem meet November 6 - Disney, and NW at HOB

Discussion in 'Fan Club Business' started by Pixel, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Pixel

Pixel New Metal Member

Hello all! A member of this forum asked me to register and post this thread in your forum. It has already been posted in the Nightwish official forum.

I propose that those of us going to see Nightwish at House of Blues in Anaheim, CA on November 6, 2007, meet up and socialize before the show.

1. Disneyland. I plan on going the day of the concert. Join me there? HERE is a link containing info on the park, ticket prices, and area hotels and shopping. I propose we meet up just inside the main gate area no later than 10:30AM if we want to hang out together at the Park. For more information on hotels, I suggest www.hotels.com as a source.

2. House of Blues. The food there is excellent, as is their selection of wine, beer, and other libation. Since doors open at the NW concert at 7PM (I think), I suggest that we make a group reservation at the House of Blues dining room for 5:00, giving us a nice amount of time to chat and get to know each other before the stampede to the concert. You can find out more about the House of Blues dining here.

3. Nightwish concert. Tickets are still on sale for the concert. Wear comfortable shoes... this venue is standing room only. Here you can find information on the event, and purchase tickets.

Hope to see many of you there!!

Meliesa

2. C.

C. OSA Webmistress

A Pacific Ocean Soul (California, United States)
    Hey Pixel! [​IMG]

Use this forum to contact me via PM so we can work out the details.

So far only I and one other forum member are going to Anaheim, but you never know who will drop by between now and then.

Also, I moved this thread over to the "Fan Club Business" thread, since this seems to be the forum dedicated to fan meetings and stuff like that. And since you are here now, we consider you a part of OSA and therefore your attempt at getting Nightwish fans together is considered part of our "fan club business".

3. DemonXeno

DemonXeno One with the ocean

tempted to go to the one @ Disneyland why? cause its Disney ! and i love Disney!

4. lucifer1126

lucifer1126 Member

its not at disneyland anymore.

5. C.

C. OSA Webmistress

A Pacific Ocean Soul (California, United States)
    Yes, we know. This was written before the show was moved to the Galaxy.

6. Pixel

Pixel New Metal Member

New info for OSA peeps...

Meet will be at 4PM at the Rainforest Cafe inside South Coast Plaza. I need to know how many are coming so that I can make a reservation.