This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

...another Hungarian gig (11.12.04) *grrr...*

Discussion in 'Anathema' started by Loona, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Loona

Loona *~holdacska~*

weeeee a friend of mine has just phoned me about that another gig was arranged and it will really happen, not just a rumour, and as I sat down to buy my ticket I realised that by today all the tickets are sold out :cry:
    that's just not fair, he ordered the tickets together a week (or two) later than me, had to pay less and got them before me :(

well, Danny or Zero, could you please help me? I would not take up much place and would even happily pay (if I could, to support the band and negativeart too for they did much for us, both of them) if I could go!

can you help me somehow, please?

Loona

2. berlioz

berlioz pale ghost in the corner

Try at LAST EXIT! They had four tickets when I got there yesterday, and remained two after I leave. Good luck!

3. zupi_clone

zupi_clone Member

pfff havent you seen them already? you'll get over it, move on with your life girl, it aint worth it ffs!

4. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

Beware people, I tell thee, they're among us *in nomi de patrii et filii et spiritus sanityclaus* our dear Ikeaboy has already been touched, pray to the Lord and let your breath be convoluted by spasms of garlic.

[​IMG]

5. Maqus

Maqus pocket frictionary

But yeah, Loonah, what's the fuss and the buzz, you can go see them in Buddiepest anyway, bahh Békéscsaba.

6. Maqus.

Maqus. Viszontlátásra

YO! I wannanananananana be touched at the concert.

7. Loona

Loona *~holdacska~*

hm, you say something... still I would be happy to see them more, but I've seen them enough not to be sad. only I was a bit embarassed about that it took ages to receive my ticket, whereas others could receive it in less than a week and had much more luck with the other one... and to be honest I got a bit fucked up with the phone calls like 'yo, guess what am I staring at, that is on my shelf right now? my two tickets... :bah: