This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any Bass tips?

Discussion in 'Turisas' started by Liulfr, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Liulfr

Liulfr New Metal Member

Hey there folks, A Turisas fanboy and relatively new bass player here. As with most folks, I enjoy playing my favourite music - Turisas! So without further ado -

I was just wondering if anybody has any general tips for Hannes Horma esque bass playing (It's a nightmare to find any tabs, and I'm still quite new to recognizing stuff by ear.).

Things along the lines of Amp/pre amp/Tuning/Other technical Foolery right up to actual playstyle tips (How to beef up the fingers for all the lovely galloping parts.).

Thanks in Advance.

2. Cari

Cari Member

3. Liulfr

Liulfr New Metal Member

I've been trying to do a bit of tab by ear, I'll add what I've got so far for folks to check if it's right, It may be a bit of a pain since I wrote it all in standard notation for myself rather than tab /geek.

Though there does seem to be a little bit of a lack of Turisas Music on the net (Something that needs serius remedying!)!