This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any news onthe new CD?

Discussion in 'Kalmah' started by DrAnguish, Jul 11, 2005.

1. DemonXeno

DemonXeno One with the ocean

here is the report from BWBLK:

As previously reported, KALMAH are currently in the studio working on a new album. Guitarist Antti Kokko has posted their latest studio update, which appears at the official Kalmah website:

"Cheers!

So, this is the second week in studio and the recordings have gone smooth this far. Right now I closed my rhythm guitar sessions and Pekka is starting. We spent time to find the guitar sound for rhythm section and I´m glad we did it because what I hear now is brutal and 'ear-taking.'

We have done all in all 11 songs, from which one is a cover. All in all the next album will contain 10 songs and the cover will a bonus for some releases. So here are the names of the songs (in no spesific order): 'Bitter Metallic Side', 'Defeat', 'The Groan Of Wind', 'One From The Stands', 'The Black Waltz', 'With Terminal Intensity', 'To The Gallows', 'Time Takes Us All', 'Mindrust', 'Man Of The King*, cover song.

Tomorrow we have a gig at Räntämetalli and we are going to play 'Bitter Metallic Side' from the new album. So, you`ll get the taste of what is coming... See you there!

And the name of the album will be The Black Waltz."
    http://www.bravewords.com/news/35338

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :OMG:

2. Alteredmindeath

Alteredmindeath Wasteland Survivor

3. To the Grave

To the Grave Member

I KNOW this album's gonna rock just like the other ones.
    i just Know it!! and i am excited about the influences the new keyboard player's gonna have!

4. The Bringer

The Bringer Member

Oh nice. Thanks guys, I haven't been to the website in awhile.