This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask KIUAS

Discussion in 'Kiuas' started by Mikko Ilmarinen, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Jack_Skellington

Jack_Skellington New Metal Member

c'mon it's not that hard to tab those songs... well I know how to play some riffs/songs maybe I can make some Guitar pro tabs and upload them in a few days

2. life-l

life-l New Metal Member

Guys, do you plan to take part in any summer festivals???????????

3. Blood_Raven77

Blood_Raven77 New Metal Member

My question is directed at Mikko.

Mikko,

How exactly did you get your start with guitar and what steps did you take to get to where you are now. I'm at a level now where I've hit a wall and I'm really struggling to take my playing to the next level. :cry:

I'm curious what specific areas you studied or genres of guitar you focused on as you developed your own skills.

Any insight would be much appreciated. You are my favorite guitarist, and your ability to both shred and maintain the cleanest, sharpest notes is beyond impressive to me. :worship:

Sincerely,
    George

4. Maddolis

Maddolis New Metal Member

Hahah, funny reading this now. I love it when I look at an old interview or forum post from years ago when the band has less exposure, and seeing where they are now in comparison. I'm doing my best to raise your Aussie exposure for a tour hopefully somewhere down the line- though if I ever have enough money to travel Europe (not likely) then I'll pray you guys have a local Finnish show around that time!