This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Astonishing band!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by RazielSR, Nov 18, 2009.

1. RazielSR

RazielSR New Metal Member

Hi there!

I'm new into Circus Maximus. I just wanna say hello and that CM is an amazing band! My favourite bands are Stratovarius, Symphony X, DT and Metallica. But mainly Stratovarius.

I was listening to some samples in myspace this summer and I said to me..."sounds good"...But now, I'm listening more and it's growing on me a lot and I can feel that this band is gonna be great, for sure. Fresh and new energy plus A LOT of technic. I like everything from this band. The guitarrist is incredible (reminds me Petrucci A LOT), the vocalis rules!, the bass, keyboardist and drummer are really talented. The compositions are AWESOME.

I was looking for "new bands" and I can safely say that this one is the best with difference. So I'm a new fan and I'm gonna buy the two albums and looking forward to the next one! Please don't change! I mean, do not lose that technic just to be more comercial!

I'm really happy with CM.

2. Progjose

Progjose Member

Hi man, welcome to our CM fever hehe....I agree with everything you have said for sure....
    If you want another band within the same style of prog metal, check out Seventh Wonder, they are realy cool too.
    Cheers :)

3. mn.nemesis.CM

mn.nemesis.CM New Metal Member

Seventh Wonder.. awesome band!...
    the vocalist is incredible... in Tears for a Father..or One Last Goodbye...

and CM its fantastic too!... every CM song is a dream.. ^^
    ...Mats, Truls (nice hair..:p), Glen, Lasse and Mike will gonna live Foreveeer!!!

CM kick ass...