This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Atlanta in the Summer

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by shreddy, Jun 23, 2021.

1. shreddy

shreddy Member

Is ATL completely crowded in the Summer, vacation wise? The hotels are all sold out was wondering if this is just a Summer thing or something more nefarious (hotel.com airbnb etc.) I just booked a hotel the rooms just became available a couple days ago and there were only 2 rooms avail in a large high rise hotel. Seems kinda odd but again I've only been to ATL in the Fall.

2. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

Don't know how much action you will get here on this, and I don't live in ATL. If you're not on FB, I can post your question on the "unofficial" PPUSA FB page...

3. shreddy

shreddy Member

Yeah I didn't catch that till after I posted. I still have a FB account but I dread going on there, it has to be over a year since I've posted. 2020 was brutal enough I didn't need to deal with online idiots there, staying off FB is the best thing for ones mental health.

All good though I hope to see you in ATL next year.

NorseBlood likes this.
  4. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

PPUSA promotor Glenn responded via FB: "Atlanta hosts tons of conventions and sporting events throughout the summer. They typically don't take up the entire city, but could indeed take over a specific area of the city."

5. NorseBlood

NorseBlood franks n steins

I guess we better book our hotels soon.

Sure hope Glenn isn't going to require the covid vaccine to get in. I haven't had one & don't intend on getting one either & planning on treating myself with ivermectin and vitamins if I do catch it. For those who have already had it, they have natural immunity and have no need for the vaccine.