This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Attack attack! Calls it quits.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DullElysium, Apr 24, 2013.

1. DullElysium

DullElysium Member

Surprised nobody hasn't already posted this.

Read about it here:
    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/attack_attack_call_it_quits.html

Not really surprises since they didn't seem to know what they wanted to do. And it seemed they lost the joy along the road and started to do things more seriously. Guess it didn't suit them.

Can't remember the last time I listened to them but always sad news to hear any band call it quits.

2. cvdpoel

cvdpoel Member

Eh they were hardly a band anymore anyways. Wetzel was the old original member still in it.

3. 3tuxedo

3tuxedo Senior Member

Man, Someday Came Suddenly was my shit. Their newest album was not good imo, i personally was not a fan of Caleb's voice.

4. Gujukal

Gujukal Member

I've only listened to Stick Stickly on that album and that shit is hilarious :lol: Intro breakdown, tempo change Chorus, some type of riff, suddenly silence and breakdown in another tempo and so on.. There latest songs at least had some type of song structue and not just sudden breakdowns everywhere. I agree about Caleb though, his screams are not particularly nice to listen to.

5. Folkrav

Folkrav Jean-Sébastien Beaulieu

To me, their self-titled was their only good album. The songs were not so bad on their latest one, but I hated the production and Caleb's vocals weren't good. I felt the same as Gujukal about "Someday Came Suddenly"...

To get back on track, I always feel bad for bands who split-up. Never an easy thing to do, IMO. That's probably even harder to do when your band has any sort of success...