This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATTENTION EUROPEAN FANS

Discussion in 'Meyvn' started by kzr, Feb 13, 2007.

1. kzr

kzr Member

If you live in the Benelux Countries ( The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg) you will very soon be able to get 'Splintered Skies' in your home country. The album will be distributed through Bertus Distribution starting March 1. The orders have just been received and the consignment ships this coming week.

2. Opethianwaz

Opethianwaz New Metal Member

Hey guys,,,,,this is ure #1 FAN WAZ...hahaha.....man these guys ROCK THE HOUSE big time....i have both albums...and love'em....its aewsome that it is finally selling in Europe too.....metal fnas everywhere will lvoe it...ive played ure albums to alot of firnds...adn they all lvoe it....also hey Drew...are u adn wife comin to teh Marathon....???...my Wife's runnig...so Ill be there......maybe Il catch u guys later.......def. comin to ure next Austin show...Keep rockin...adn the best of luck with all teh new continued success...!!!!.......Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT

3. Meyvn_Drew

Meyvn_Drew Meyvn Guitar Man

Hey Waz! Glad you made it over to our forum! Yeah, my wife is running the half marathon tomorrow, maybe I'll see you there!

- Drew

4. kzr

kzr Member

'Splintered Skies' now available in Europe through Bertus Distribution