This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Attention Supporters of the MN Metal and Movie Scenes and Friends of SwordLord...

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by BlackRoseMetalHeart, Apr 29, 2008.

1. mtndewqueen88

mtndewqueen88 Mark the Music

Oh Nathan, I can't believe I missed this! I had no idea that you had to deal with all of this. I'm really, really sorry to hear it and I hope you know that my thoughts are now with you as you wrap everything up. I wish we could have had more time together this ProgPower - next year, my friend. <3

2. kellsco

kellsco Member

Or here in New Mexico! Lots and LOTS of empty desert await!! At least we could drop the kid somewhere and make him do highway trash duty pick up. In July....in the hot, sweltering, unforgiving desert sun. :heh:

Like I said at PP, I'm glad you are back up and running and that something positive came from the whole event: some remodeling help from the insurance.

3. biggs0072000

biggs0072000 Who drops crackers?

You know, there are a LOT of huge farm plots in the nearby town of Leesburg if you need a place to put the head. =)

Congrats on getting everything back up and running Nathan!