This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AURYN STUDIOS - Mixing / Mastering Suite For Metal

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by Auryn Studios, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Auryn Studios

Auryn Studios Rock & Metal Recording Studios

Hi guys,

I´m older one of the forum but I lost my past account :( so I´ve to created this new one!!!

I introduce my online mixing and mastering services for you. I like to work with talented bands so if you are one of them and would like to work with me, I will be pleased to help you in your production. I always try to help to the band from the beginning to the end, with production, musical structures, details in their demo recordings and so on, this process it´s crucial to me to get the best result in the final product.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want to know more about the recording studios and visit my website if you needed.

www.aurynstudios.com

(If you can´t see the page in english with your browser, use this link: https://aurynstudios.com/english/)

This is my recent work :

2. Auryn Studios

Auryn Studios Rock & Metal Recording Studios

New premiere song of The Black Tree "Remaining Dark", proudly Mixed & Mastered by yours truly at Auryn Studios.