This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'Theocracy' started by 3rdbase_harry, Apr 19, 2005.

1. 3rdbase_harry

3rdbase_harry New Metal Member

Again, this might have been asked before, so apologies in advance:

How and where can I get an avatar to my name? If anyone cares to elaborate please be aware of the fact that I am a tech idiot, you need to explain it to me like you had a three-year old in front of you... :Smug:

2. alyssaf

alyssaf New Metal Member

Click "User CP" on the bar near the top of the page. On the left of the User CP (User Control Panel) page, there will be a bunch of links. One of them says "Edit Avatar" - click on that one. Pick one of the ones they have on the page or upload your own (the size has to be 100 x 100). ;)

3. 3rdbase_harry

3rdbase_harry New Metal Member

Very well - so far! Thanks a lot; I even got to the point that I tried to load an own pic but then it told me my pic was too big. As you said 100x100 pixels. Now how can I get it smaller? I don't want want one of the predefined smilies - I want my own!!! (sniff) :yell: :yell: :yell:

4. alyssaf

alyssaf New Metal Member

Do you know how to post pictures? I think there's a way to do it on here. If not, try www.photobucket.com - it's easy and free. I've got a few minutes, if you post the picture I'll resize it for you.

Otherwise, use a picture editing program to resize it.