This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bare Knuckle Painkiller - Peavey JSX - ESP LTD - EMG 81 all for sale

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by JoshSylosis, May 16, 2010.

1. JoshSylosis

JoshSylosis Member

I'm selling a Bare Knuckle Painkiller which is pretty much unused.
    It went in a guitar for about 15 minutes before we decided to go with another pickup

£60 or swap for a JB

Also still trying to shift my JSX head, cab and custom flight case

[​IMG]

The head's less than 2 years old and been kept in the flight case (which has a sliding pedal draw) at all times. The cab has had minimal use. Used live once and once for a video, other than that it's barely had any home use. All in great condition.
    £1200 for the head, cab and case.

ESP LTD MW600

[​IMG]

ESP MW600 with professional black paint job, EMG 81 / SA / SA, pro fret dress and ESP hardcase. Seeing as the paint job cost £250, the pickups were around £240, the fret dress was £80 and the case was £50 I'm looking for £1000 or nearest offer for this.
    Purchased brand new in 2008, it was used to record both our albums and has a great, tight, dense tone and is in great condition. The reason I'm selling it is because I've moved to a new guitar company, have no money and generally get bored of guitars pretty quickly ha

I've got a few EMG 81 pickups for sale. Brand new, un-opened boxes.
    £65 each

[​IMG]

Help me out, I haven't had any new gear in so long :erk: