This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Basic Tracks for new album complete

Discussion in 'Ion Vein' started by Chris Lotesto, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Chris Lotesto

Chris Lotesto Uncle Fester

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we finished tracking bass for the new album Tuesday and everything is sounding absolutely crushing so far! Everything is complete musically except guitar solos and some final colors/textures, which will take place at the very end, so now we just await the missing piece to the puzzle….a killer vocalist! If you are, or know of, a very powerful and very creative singer with an original sound and unique approach, please contact us at mail@ionvein.com with audio samples.

2. Eyesore

Eyesore Member

I wish I had the right kind of chops, dude. You looking for a Layne Staley kind of guy? Hahaha.

What about the guy out of Winterfell? Sounds like Matt Barlow. Winterfell seem to be on indefinite hiatus, sadly, and they'll likely not ever sound the same now that some key band members have left. He's out of PA, maybe he'd relocate?

What do you think: WINTERFELL - ASATRU

3. batmura

batmura Sea of Tranquility

If you could somehow get the former Zero Hour singer Erik Rosvold, that would be killer. There has to be a way to contact him.

4. batmura

batmura Sea of Tranquility

Also check out Chity Somapala from Red Circuit. One of the greatest and most underrated vocalists around. I can see him ripping it with Ion Vein.

5. holg

holg New Metal Member

Chris, I am awaiting the new material to write another praising review on our pages! "Reigning Memories" is still one of my favourite releases of the last decade. And I need to see you over here pplaying some killer shows in Germany!

6. Chris Lotesto

Chris Lotesto Uncle Fester

Thanks, Holg, and we certainly hope we can make it over there in 2007!