This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Behemoth Sound - Production

Discussion in 'Andy Sneap' started by DeviusMetal, Aug 21, 2010.

1. DeviusMetal

DeviusMetal Devius Guitarist

Hello this is my first post here, i noticed there is no reference to this excellent band. Maybe i missed that thread but anyway, somebody has info on this one?
    I know by seeing their studio reports they use PSP VintageWarmer (excellent plug-in), D-Drums, like 3 amps at once (mesa boogie, bogner, and a custom prophecy). But maybe someone has a better acknowledgment of this.

I particularly would like to know how they got the sound for the "Conquer All" lead guitar... its amazing, it has a chorus like quality to it, a fatness... my limited english is not enough to explain how good it sounds hehe.

2. iamandy

iamandy Member

That was from their latest album, and the PSP was used on the demo tracks(pre-production). Also, Scott Atkins engineered this album(give him a message, he always replies. near enough: http://www.myspace.com/scottaxegrinder).. pretty sure they used 5150. I could be wrong though..

as for the rest, pass.. not a clue who did them albums.

3. DanLights

DanLights Santa Hat Forever

this band has been discussed alot in this forum, lots of fans here. Can´t remember any juicy info though, but I´m sure someone else will jump in soon and clear it all out

4. Mikaël-ange

Mikaël-ange Member

Wrong

It's a Hellstone Prodigy. From what I know you can't find 3 Hellstone amp around (no more, no less:lol:):
    -first is Nergal moded dual rectifier
    -Second is Trufel amp head (rectifier like)
    -3 is this Prodigy

Why no more amp? Really simple:D Hellstone guy (one man) work for Behemoth as amp tech.

But for back on topic, Demigod was Nergal moded rectifier and of course Daniel Bergstrand:D