This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beyond Mind, a black metal project I'm working on

Discussion in 'Practice Room' started by NicholasDWolfwood, Dec 19, 2009.

1. NicholasDWolfwood

http://www.myspace.com/beyondmind

check it out guys. this material was all relatively old material that the guitar player/vocalist and I had laying around in bits and pieces, we spent about 2 months arranging them into songs then recorded it all in another month or so. we're working on all new material now. next release should be out sometime next year, we're aiming for feb-april.

any criticisms are accepted. if you like it, please support us and buy the disc, it's only $10 USD. the packaging is great, especially for a duplicated CD-R.

fyi: I played bass and did all mixing/mastering.

this is the first time I've ever done anything that was released, so I took my time trying to get it right. even though this was self-released as a 100 copy demo/ep, I wanted to get the best out of what we had to work with and I feel like I accomplished that for a first time production.

2. NicholasDWolfwood

gonna bump, want opinions so I know what to look at for the second time around...

3. NicholasDWolfwood

4. Jinko17

Jinko17 put the fun in funeral

Boring song writing. I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible. Mix wise, if you were aiming for a Graveland/Darkthrone type of sound, you nailed it.