This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEYOND THE BLACK: Heart Of The Hurricane

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by KingsGene, Jun 11, 2018.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

2. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

3. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

4. BrandSpragins

BrandSpragins Member

Never heard of this band but the samples sound really good. Is the CD pretty much in the same vein as these songs? 2 vocalists?? From what I can hear - very similar to Delain. I like this. What are thoughts on this cd and the band from the board.

Thanks,
    Brand

5. BrandSpragins

BrandSpragins Member

Picked this one up as well and this disc is fantastic. Will be going and finding their other releases. This band is similar to Delain - who I love - but the vocals are better. This girl has a fantastic voice and the choruses here on this disc are awesome. There are heavy moments and slower moments and both styles are just fantastic. Plenty of guitar solos on this thing to keep the metal heads coming back for more. Very impressed with this band and in particular this vocalist. The production is good but not great. That is one thing Delain have in the bag. Delain's production is some of the best in the business - for my tastes. The production here is good but not crystal clear. In no way will the production take away from the enjoyment of this disc. VERY NICE FIND HERE!!

Highly Recommended

6. Sir Exar Kun

Sir Exar Kun Member

Just stumbled on them a couple weeks ago myself. I swear I had heard of the band before, but always thought it was some sort of US nu-metal thing..... Definitely in the Delain style; a little on the generic side, perhaps, but still solid. I also hit upon a similar band called "Temperance" that I want to dig into further.

7. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

8. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

9. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder