This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Binary Creed / A Battle Won.....

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by LarryD, Nov 8, 2016.

1. LarryD

LarryD Member

I'm surprised that no one here has posted on this new monster from Andreas Stoltz & Co...... if anyone enjoyed their previous disc, Restitution, then you're going to be very happy with this one. It is more aggressive, a concept disc, and overall more epic. My only problems with is a) it's way too short at 42:00 and b) the production is tough to handle. I've downloaded the MP3 files from Amazon since I can't find the disc, and the overall production is much too compressed and digital sounding. In a car it's not a problem, but on a main system it's stacked with reverb and sounds like a mountain of sound coming at you all at once - if you like this style, then you're in luck....but while I love reverb, come on man !!!!!

Other than that -- this is a monster disc - with fabulous vocals from Andreas, and epic songs at every turn, this one is not only a winner, it's shooting right into the Top 10 for the year.

Sorry I haven't learned to how to embed You Tube videos yet --but you can check it out here:

The Fiddler likes this.
  2. Comic Book Dude

Comic Book Dude Rockin'

I LOVED the last release and will definitely look into picking up this one as well! Thanks for the head's up!

3. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

4. Random Axe

Random Axe Common Sense Man!

I used to get newsfeeds from them, had no idea it was released. I'll be getting that tonight from their site unless there's another option?

Last one was stellar!

5. Rockko

Rockko New Metal Member

6. The Fiddler

The Fiddler Just Do It.

That was awesome. Thanks for posting!