This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blind Guardian "At the Edge of Time" 08-24-10

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Yamasidious, Jun 4, 2010.

1. KingsGene

KingsGene God of Thunder

"Germany's BLIND GUARDIAN have attained the highest first-week sales numbers in the United States in the history of their existence. With sales of over 4,500 units of their tenth studio album, At The Edge Of Time, Blind Guardian secured the #1 position on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and also debuted at #108 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.

In Canada, At The Edge Of Time debuted at #18 on the Top Hard Music Albums chart and #108 on the Top 200 chart according to Nielsen Canadian Soundscan.

Checking in from Germany, lead singer and lyricist Hansi Kürsch, shares his elation over the Billboard chart news: "I am really happy to see that At the Edge Of Time has created such a massive impact amongst our loyal legions of Northern American bards and minstrels. Thanks for your great support. Now join in our singing and dance with us on this glorious day. Still, this is just a beginning: Mission is not completed. :) Can´t wait to sing the new songs with you when we are coming by. Dates will soon be revealed!" "

http://www.bravewords.com/news/145574

2. dcowboys311

dcowboys311 Member

DOWNLOADING LOL

3. DeathDevil

DeathDevil In the Know

Imaginations lite-not as thrashy

4. Diabolik

Diabolik Member

just an OK disc.....I only had a chance to listen to it once on the train....this weekend I will listen to it on my home system....but so far I was kind of bored with it.

5. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

LOVE IT!!!!

One of my hidden jewels is the song Control the Divine

6. Perditions Ghost

I like Twist, but I wouldn't call it a great album or anything. This album blew me away, IMO easily their best material since Nightfall.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves Tanelorn and Curse My Name.

7. Metal_Camden

Metal_Camden Member

both of those songs are amazing!

8. SKguitarist

SKguitarist Member

"Ride Into Obsession" is by far my favorite song on the album. Such an awesome song!!!