This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by GameFreac, Jul 8, 2008.

1. sir Royal Eddie

sir Royal Eddie Awesome Member

Roope was cool in Orlando and acknowledged me for my Stone shirt... a couple times :lol:... and he was cool and came down after they played by the barrier and I got a quick hand shake as well from almost the rest of the band. But if you do meet Roope... should totally score an autograph for me :lol: Be very greatful

2. <-Warheart->

<-Warheart-> † Fuck You Very Much †

So where da fuck are the videos of Bed Of Razors???

3. JonWormwood

JonWormwood Member

The Orlando show was fucking lame. They were dicks about 'moshing' so we had to just stand still, they were kicking people out for doing so.

Then Alexi was like 'fuck these no moshing signs' and the floor blew up during downfall.

4. Undefined

Undefined Indefinite Entity

5. Enemy242

Enemy242 Member

i never understood how people could have such huge moshpits to cob. i guess some songs are ok for moshing like sixpounder but most of them really aren't, moshing i can see for death/thrash/groove bands like lamb of god or slayer or skinless, but moshing to downfall or silent night bodom night seems weird to me.

6. Delanoir

Delanoir Member

:lol: That sounds like Alexi, and an awesome moment.

Can't wait to see them on the 23rd.

7. Bodomchld

Bodomchld New Metal Member

Totally agree. It's hard for me to not stand and admire. I guess it's all the hours I put into trying to play his riffs and watching him do it effortlessly.

8. GameFreac

GameFreac The Derminator

Yep that was me man I was right beside the bar....did you see me? I was wearing an Edge of Sanity shirt? I actually got a nice upskirt view of the bartender when I was sitting (unintentionally) :p

And you are right dude and Roope even commented on that....it was like being in Hell. Holy shit I thought I was gonna pass out. I have never felt like that in my life.

And yeah the crowd surfing doesn't usually get to me but that night they were crowd surfing like every 5 seconds it was starting to piss me off

And ya dude sometimes I wanna talk to band members and I just don't usually cuz I have no idea what I would say haha

9. Firen

Firen nothing wild

Fuck yes, i can't wait till this sunday. Bed of Razors is my favorite song! Finally! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

10. children of COB

children of COB Deadnight Drinker

Supported :kickass:

11. xanina

xanina Pathetic Grad Student

I'll try my best when they come to Philly and NY to get a video of Bed of Razors. I usually do take videos, but it was not my camera this time.

12. bodom578

bodom578 Member

i might've seen you...i was wearing a blooddrunk shirt, i had a bodom hat and i had bodom gloves on...then again i was so fucking worn out you could've come up and introduced yourself to me and i probably wouldn't remeber lol....and yes those bartenders were fucking fine as hell, one of them was super cool, she gave my friend and i a free bottle of water

holy shit....ironic it felt like hell, but was in heaven....(for those not in the ATL the masquerade is divided into 3 stages, heaven,hell,and purgatory) but yeah i had to walk my girlfriend out to her car, and when i came back in i was just like....oh my god....it was a fucking sauna....i didn't come close to passing out but there was a few times i thought i was going to throw up

definently, of course the chick crowd surfing was wearing these big ass boots that felt really good on the back of my head....but dude, idk if you over by the speakers on the right side (where we were most of the time) but alot of the people were assholes that had just finished crowdsurfing...as they came through they were pushing everybody and shit...almost punched one dude cause he fucking pushed me and my girlfriend....quite annoying....

lol dude seeing all of them was so unexpected, i'm sure they all hate me and the other 2 i was with...cause everytinme we saw them...without really thinking about it we just yelled they're names out drawing attention to them...seemed like alexi was in a bad mood or something though, when he and janne were getting into the bus us and a few other people yelled his name but he didn't even look he just waved and got on the bus. then we were standing over by the bathrooms gawking at roope's rack and whatnot, and alexi's guitar tech walked by. i stopped and said "hey,your alexi's guitar tech aren't you?" he just gave me a super weird look and said yeah...then i just smiled shook his hand and said nice to meet you dude, he had a big smile and said "nice to meet you, thanks" then after standing there for a few more mins his tech walked back in, this time he had alexi with him....we were all just frozen....and as i said in my other post i just got a whats up dude fromhim.....but that totally made my night lol

and when we met the dude from BTBAM i just said dude, you put on a great show and you can shred, then he just thanked me for coming out and stuff, he seemed like he was a pretty cool guy.

13. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

Wow :lol:

14. JesterShadow

JesterShadow Member

Just got tickets to the Vegas show yesterday... couldnt resist. I'll be making the trip from So Cal with a friend. Should be a fun little trip.

15. Mystique1721

Mystique1721 bass solo, take one

:lol: hommie, if I get his autograph, it's gonna be for ME!! Can't wait for Friday!!!! I just hope I'll survive the pit. I fuckin hate being in there, but if I'm all the way up in the front row, it's worth it.

16. xStructualDef3ct

xStructualDef3ct New Metal Member

can't wait for the hollywood show @ the wiltern
    this is my most anticipated show of the year, next to at the gates back in july
    i've been waiting for another headlining tour since i missed their last headlining show @ the wiltern back in dec 06
    saw em on gigantour @ long beach arena
    now its time for a full headlining setlist

i'm a 17 year old mexican looking kid
    and ill be on the floor with my Wintersun shirt
    so say whats up if you see me

17. GameFreac

GameFreac The Derminator

Yeah dude Idk but I was there lol....yeah they are always hot. I was gonna ask for a free water since they are $3.50 (bullshit) but I just waited till we went to the gas station afterwards

Yeah I seriously can't remember the last time I was that tired haha

Ahh that sucks man I wouldnt' know though like I said I was 2nd row right in front of Alexi for most of their set

haha that's pretty cool you got to talk to them though....the only person I ever went up and talked to was Alex Webster from Cannibal Corpse...he was really cool

But over all.....amazing night. I hope the next time they come back the setlist is that good (or better) :kickass:

18. GameFreac

GameFreac The Derminator

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I wore my Wintersun shirt to Carcass the night before and some girl came up to me and said "Wow I love your shirt"

She was really hot so I figured....really hot.....loves Wintersun

Perfect girl. I was gonna propose to her right then and there but her boyfriend was right behind her. lol :p

19. Mystique1721

Mystique1721 bass solo, take one

cool. I'll either be in my necrophagist shirt or my blooddrunk shirt. I'll be in the pit too.

20. Bodomchld

Bodomchld New Metal Member

Anybody else on here have tickets to the House of Blues in Cleveland, OH for the Oct. 6 show?