This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

book feature opportunity!

Discussion in 'Chat' started by lucyjane999, Jan 19, 2020.

1. lucyjane999

lucyjane999 New Metal Member

Hey guys, i’m currently working on a book/publication about subcultures and music identities from the 70s upwards. I’m looking for photographs, messages, anything at all that you have to document that time or even photos from more relevant times! If you have anything or want to write any thoughts etc please send them via email to putusinthebin@gmail.com most will be published to document such an incredible time! Thank you!!

2. Ugadwal

Ugadwal New Metal Member

it's very interesting. A very cool book I finished reading recently - A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines. This source will allow you to understand in more detail the issues of the book, in particular, I advise you to read an essay on the topic of racism covered in the book.

#2 Ugadwal, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
  3. miralJam90

miralJam90 Member

You have chosen an interesting topic for your book. Don't often can find information on subcultures and musical identities of the 70s. It'll be especially interesting to those who were born later and didn't find this incredible time. For me, this information is also new, and I'll gladly read it. My knowledge is more in the field of contemporary art and music. Recently, I wrote a work on contemporary fine art with help of this service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service and even though I know quite a lot in this area, during the preparation and search for additional information I got new insights and interesting facts. I think musical identity and subculture will be a real discovery for me

#3 miralJam90, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Ugadwal likes this.
  4. Vandert

Vandert New Metal Member

Looks interesting

5. Mikaleo89

Mikaleo89 New Metal Member

I think it might be interesting book.

6. Dawn Bailey

Dawn Bailey New Metal Member

That must be interesting to read