This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bootcamp series

Discussion in 'Divebomb Records' started by mpj1, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mpj1

mpj1 Member

Looking forward to throwing my money at you for this new series, Matt. They won't be out soon enough. :worship:

Matt

2. TempleOfBlood

TempleOfBlood Member

Agreed!

Take my money!!!

3. Metalliced

Metalliced Member

No doubt. Think I'm going to do the package deal, for sure.

4. TribunalRecords

TribunalRecords Record Label(s)/Vocalist

thanks guys so much! it's been a ton of work of all involved and it's going to be very rewarding to get these Bootcamps out there finally! Some of the bands involved hadn't spoken to each other in years so it's definitely a challenge trying to get the gears turning for something that hasn't been active in 20+ years. MANTA RAY and INNER SANCTUM gets the biggest kudos for being the first bands on board and being patient with all the other bands as things slowly progressed all year until now.

we are already working on the next batch and bands are gathering materials and Steven is working on new paintings. bands confirmed so far are REIGN (from Ohio), THE HORDE OF TORMENT, CYNICISM and OF DYING DREAMS. Still talking to EROTIKILL and NIGHT IN GALES (I have all the audio and pictures, just need cover from Bjorn). Always looking for more bands so keep the ideas coming!

5. ken from canada

I will also add that I am looking forward to these releases. I also will most likely purchase them as a package deal. Already putting my pennies aside for these.