This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brainstorm in Hamburg 20.04.05

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by Zini, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Zini

Zini New Metal Member

Here we go!
    I think I was the first of you freaks to see the band on the tour.
    Yesterday they did their second gig in Hamburg.
    I did a few pics: http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blazemaidende/album?.dir=/4c35
    just to make you smile a bit and to shorten the time until you can see the band on their tour.

I entered the concert hall with some friends and dear Andy welcomed us with a nice shake hands :Spin: We talked a bit and he told us that the tour-start in Kopenhagen wasn't satisfying for them.
    The two openers were ok, but I wanted to see Brainstorm.
    And the band really cought the audience with the first song and the hall was already boiling when they did the third song (my favorite) "the leading".
    They played a lot of songs from the last album, good for me cos as a newbe I don't have more than the last three album...
    The band really seem to be blown away by the audience and did a awesome gig.Andy's voice is unbelievable. I can't believe that he'll do this the complete tour. He sings from high to low without any effort. And surely the guitar is perfect as usuall. The other bandmembers also had a great time on stage and smiled a lot.Never say that north germans are cold and reserved.
    A great evening!!!!
    I wish the guys a great and successful tour.
    :loco:

2. CyberCy

CyberCy Speak my Mind

Thanx a lot for the pix!! :worship:
    You rock :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

3. Zini

Zini New Metal Member

Just one reply? Thank you dears! Such a great band and such a strange forum...
    Lock out....

4. Marlies

Marlies veteran headbanger \m/

strange??
    100 views on your post can't make you happy?
    sorry if we don't talk so much, but it's all appreciated. I'd like to link the pics on the website if that's ok. They do rock! ;)

5. Zini

Zini New Metal Member

I didn't know that here are only finnish members, not talking just reading ;-) sorry Marlies, I didn't know....

6. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

SOBER finnish members you mean then ;) (sorry folks, don't take it too serious!)

7. Zini

Zini New Metal Member

good answer! :headbang: