This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brainstorm in the winnteer!!

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by No-Mercy, Dec 5, 2005.

1. No-Mercy

No-Mercy Feanor

does anyone love lsitening to them in the winter? well, actually, Soul Temptation album. i first heard it at my best friends/guitarists uncles house (a friend of the band), new years eve and it KICKED MY ASS SO HARD!!! and now, i loove them, but CRAVE it during the winter! it just snowed and its been BRAINSTORM BRAINSTORM BRAINSTORM!! aaahh...yes!!!!! aahahah!! :headbang:

//GREG

2. sj

sj Brainiac :)

i love the songs all year :p
    my current most heard album is liquid monster (which is not self-evident, as i really like metus mortis and unholy) but my favourite songs vary from time to time.

have not found special songs or albums i like more in the cold time of the year yet, maybe i do this time.

btw: back from uk ;-)

regards
    Sebastian

3. Gaunerin

Gaunerin vanquish the pain

hellcome back sebastian ;)

4. Zini

Zini New Metal Member

Of coure I like Brainstorm even in winter...but a good question...
    I'm also a big fan of metal from finland-and driving home and seeing the foggy and dark sky-finish metal fits better. But I don't want to get a winter-depression so I put Brainstorm on: reading the new festival-dates.
    Next summer'll come quickly :headbang:

5. rockandrollsteve

Winter or Summer, Liquid Monster was the cd that I listened to the most. In fact I will put in on now. A solid if not great cd fron the guys.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: