This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brave Murder Day appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by Green Tea, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea New Metal Member

this was the first album I got by them and so far it's the best. While they have made some good and even great material besides this in my opinion doesn't hold a candle to this album. It's cold, harsh, mysterious and it's heavy. Endtime is my favorite song on the album, an argues journey into darkness. The three dubbed guitars containing harmonics and single notes combined with heavy powercords in the background with duel harsh vocals and trippy sad vocals that seem to echo deep in a chamber makes this classic. :worship:

2. EvilVince

EvilVince Satan Christ

Brave is my favorite song. It reminds me of being a tweaker and breaking my house.

-Vince

3. Epistel

Epistel expecting not to be

yepp,Endtime is one of my favourites songs,too..the contrast between the slow,painful opening chords ,the bleared words at the beginning and then the whole miserable powered gloom coming..the lyric of this song are also total piercing ...

4. Demonspell

Demonspell cheating the polygraph

I agree, perhaps the bleakest ending to any of their albums, Distrust and Inside The City Of Glass come close though...