This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Building a website

Discussion in 'Bar' started by Chaos_Moon, Jan 25, 2015.

1. JeffTD

JeffTD Senhor Testiculo

I really like namecheap.com for domain registration/basic email. Not much hosting but I use DB for that.

2. AD Chaos

AD Chaos MGTOW

Ah ok guys, thanks much.

I'm already fiddling with Wordpress templates- last time I did that was with Geocities pages, last century :lol:

3. Heabow

Heabow More cowbell!

Lurking on this thread for a little while... I'm currently working on my website as well and I finally opted for Wix. Not that I'm good at webdesign but I want something really simple and I'm quite happy with what I achieved. Does anybody has experience with Wix? I talk about security and reliability in the long run? Also, I need a domain and Wix has several offers including domain name. I guess it's better to buy a domain elsewhere and hosting via Wix?

4. DavePiatek

DavePiatek Member

Rapidweaver is pretty rad if you're on a mac.

5. SunnyFlower

SunnyFlower New Metal Member

It is interesting to read this thred today. But it has to be noted, some tools mentioned here are still popular. And today we have a great possibility to use website builders. Some of them are available for free. And it is always possible to choose one according to the theme of your site (by the way, answering the OP's question, there exist great web builders for musicians and bands). What about you? What web design tools do you like most of all?