This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Buying LORD albums online

Discussion in 'LORD' started by Falkor, May 13, 2011.

1. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

So I know the LORD Albums are on ITunes, I remember them being available on another site though to download?
    Since moving my whole collection has gone digital, but my physical disks are in AU.

Also, have you guys ever thought or looked into getting your albums onto Amazons online music service? I don't think its available in AU but its quite big in the US, might be good for some exposure and its a good service :)

2. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Yeah, that's one that we've thought about, although (and to answer your other question) Amazon already has our digital releases I believe thanks to CD Baby who are our direct digital release partners, who eventually send out to iTunes, Rhapsody, etc.

You can get all of the LORD stuff here: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/Lord

Definitely gonna look into physical LORD discs thought Amazon eventually though, but there's a lot of stuff in the works right now so we're being a little careful as to what our next step should be. :)

3. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

Ahh !
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Set-In-Stone/dp/B002VDGT5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305337991&sr=8-1[/ame]

They do to. Not sure if that link will work for you, but its the mp3 download of Set in Stone. Its only 8.99 too which is cheaper than CDBaby! :lol:

It was just hard to search for, I searched for LORD and got gospel music lol.

Ascendance even has a review by someone in Cleveland!

4. bsercombe

bsercombe Member

That guy who reviewed Ascendence has good taste. Many of the other metal bands he has reviewed (mostly 80s stuff) are great, though quite a few I had never heard of before either. About 20 reviews there.

5. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

Kinda bumping the thread as its related, but I am using spotify now thats its been released over here but no LORD :(

They have this info page on how to get your music on it, http://www.spotify.com/us/work-with-us/labels-and-artists/

Might be a good way to get your music to a wider US/EU audience. Not sure how cost effective it is for you though.

Edit: Wait! That page says they get music from Artist Aggregators.. and one of those they do is CDBaby.. so why can't I find LORD on there? Interesting.

6. Lord Tim

Lord Tim That guy from LORD

Hmm interesting. Sometimes it takes a while for albums to filter into distributors so that's likely the case here.

7. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

Yeah, I'll just keep checking it. I'm sure it will show up eventually.

8. Falkor

Falkor J.B.C.M

Huzzah they have appeared!

Ascendence, A Personal Journey and the Hear no Evil EP are on there now :D

Do you guys get royalties through CDBaby? Cause effectively now with Spotify loads of people can play your music over and over.