This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

by golly.....

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by Dead_Lioness, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Dead_Lioness

Dead_Lioness Godless

2. Guerrilla

Guerrilla Holy shit.

Yeah well God punished Thailand for all the rampant prostitution, all the other countries should have known better.

3. EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.

The only thing is that mostly children were killed and thats kinda sad. Im not really that shocked though, because it was caused by nature. We cant control it and so theres no sense in worrying. Theyll have that area overpopulated again in no time anyway. I think its just natures way of lowering the population. Tsunamis, snow, floods, rain, Genocide, War, Aids, disease. The population severly lowered for the new year. But being the human race that we are well have it repopulated in no time.

4. AsModEe

AsModEe also known as ass-mode

You talk like nature wanted to lower the population. That makes no sense. And yes, we should worry, because many diseases will strike these people because of that flood, not talking of famine and stuff.

5. AsModEe

You talk like nature wanted to lower the population. That makes no sense. And yes, we should worry, because many diseases will strike these people because of that flood, not talking of famine and stuff.

6. Anvil

Anvil Brain Bubbled

wow, thats fucked up... i do believe that my next finished website's payoff will go to aid the tsunami victims....

7. EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.

Dude Im just messin around . BUT REALLY WE CANT STOP IT SO WHY WORRY?? The earth will go on and do as it pleases whether we are here or not. Maybe i should of said the Gods way of lowering the population. Or the devil or odin or whatever you believe in. If your hindu then it was the Cows way of lowering the population. I wouldnt waste a dime on them. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, snow storms , they all kill people, shit happens.

8. Reverend Joint Smoker

Reverend Joint Smoker I want to see suffering

Take that! Is'nt it a bitch when the planet no longer wants you there........GO EARTH! :headbang:

9. Guerrilla

Guerrilla Holy shit.

Well it sucks that the local population suffered and will suffer but I am at least glad that some of the stupider tourists were wiped out. According to the reports a short time before the tsunami struck, the sea retreated a couple of hundred meters out and these dumbasses stood on the beach taking pictures and videotaping this "phenomenon" or running in and collecting seashells. Run for your motherfucking lives idiots! Not even the stupidest of animals would sit there to see what happens next. I'm grateful that Darwin watches over us.

10. AsModEe

Actuallly, they reported that not a lot of animals were killed by the tsunami itself. It looks like animals are less dumb than us, sometimes.