This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Calling all computer guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zehm, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Zehm

Zehm Member

I have a problem.
    I downloaded a torrent with six files contained therin. one of them is an .exe file that is of primairy importance. the entire thing downloaded without incident, but when I right-clicked the file and opened the file-location the .exe file was not there. what the hell?

2. Lordmoron

Lordmoron The 2nd

hmm that is very weird, my guess is either the exe file has already executed and deleted itself which seems unlikely or it was never in there in the 1st place

3. Pablokers

Pablokers Huge Member

Very bizarre indeed. you sure you looked in the right file? and that the torrent you downloaded contained that .exe file?

4. Zehm

Zehm Member

yep. but I'll make this simpler and less cryptic.
    I downloaded Mixcraft, and recorded a few scetches of some songs. now I'm trying to mix them down to MP3, but It won't let me without registration. I've found a few sets of registration information online, but only one works. it accepts it, but when I go to mix the song down it wants me to re-enter the registration info. I do so, but nothing happens.