This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheap custom band shirts in US?

Discussion in 'Bar' started by cfh11, Jan 9, 2017.

1. cfh11

cfh11 Member

Been checking around to try and make some shirts for my band and can't seem to find anything lower than 14-15 a shirt. Wtf...not trying to make a bunch of money or anything but I remember them being much cheaper years ago. Just trying to get 15-20 tees (some black some white) with a grayscale image printed on them. Any suggestions?

2. bryan_kilco

bryan_kilco Member

Not sure if this will help much, since they're local to me, but we used these guys:

http://lehighvalleyprinting.com/

I think we paid like $8.50/shirt, something like that and an extra $1 for bigger sizes. And these were color.

#2 bryan_kilco, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    cfh11 likes this.
  3. cfh11

cfh11 Member

Thanks looks promising, will check it out. What material/sizes did you go with?

4. bryan_kilco

bryan_kilco Member

Not exactly sure about material. Sizes we got from small to xxl I think, but we tend to get more medium - xl because they seem to sell the most.

5. Loren Littlejohn

Loren Littlejohn Lover of all boobage.

Listen this is just my opinion but if you aren't trying to make that much money, selling quality shirts for $20 should be fine.

I mean I personally have no problem paying that much for a shirt at a show as long as it doesn't look like total shit or has profanity on it (I mean more power to you if you want to put fuck on a tee shirt, but I'm not buying it.)