This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Just a heads up... In the next week or two we will be making some major upgrades to the site to bring the software and server fully up to date. While the upgrade happens the site will be offline for the day. There will be some quirkiness after the upgrade, but we'll get it all sorted out.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out my album "He, You, And I" _ Hand In The SKy! YOO!!!A

Discussion in 'Musicians Discussion' started by Waff, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Waff

Waff New Metal Member

My album came out yesterday and I want people to listen to it. I think it's rather good. One thing though...

I am deaf in my right ear, and the mix is rather crappy becuase of that, but also becuase of other things, but the reverb,for one, is only on the left side. I split the stero tracks into mono and put the reverb on the left sidde only, beucase I don't have speaker monitors, just a headset monitor and I was unsure how the reverb would sound on the right side combined with the left, so there is only reverb on one side. I processed reverb onto some of the dry distorted guitars afterwards, and some of the reverb was done as I played it.

It sounds okay, I'm proud of this record. It is the second record for Hadn in the Sky. Once my life is in a better place, I will start a badn and work with a drummer. We will write the first record together and that wwill be how we wil start out. This is the second record, i am doing the works out of order. it's cool, I think to do it this wayt.
    anyways, i hope you guys enjoy it. cheers
    - NIkko.