Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Heavenly Call, Sep 8, 2013.
Cheers: Everyone who said they were thinking of me.
Jeers: Not being there.
TO NEXT YEAR, THEN!
A few things I forgot the first time.
The cooling system in Center Stage. If the auditorium is relatively light on people it gets downright frigid. If it's roflpacked, it's still not hot. That system is freakin hardcore and it makes things much more enjoyable.
Mindcage was out of 2x when I hit them up. The lady said a 3x would work, but I am swimming in this badboy. Hopefully it does actually shrink.
The very woeful and unrecoverable data corruption that Milton suffered for the Myrath interview. I've never looked forward to an interview as much as this one, so that really sucked. I can only imagine how bad it was for him when his last ditch efforts at data recovery failed. Major bummer.
It probably was no Andre level of bad
There were a couple of the homeless guys that were outside across 17th from Center Stage that were trying to sell tickets on Saturday morning.. I got the feeling that they might have found some tickets from Friday that someone had thrown away.
many many thanks to Glenn, Jen, and Tommy for being awesome bosses
many thanks to my brothers and sisters on the crew for putting up with their 'purple-haired weirdo' of a little sister
other than that...i have too many cheers to list.
and my jeer(s)?
that i only get to see my ProgPowerUSA family once a year. and that isn't fest-related, although i wouldn't have this family if not for PPUSA ... but you know what i mean!
We missed you. Get your ass there next year!
1. Glenn, Jen and the staff. You spoil us. Thank you.
2. Myrath, Xandria, Wolverine, Ashes of Ares, Shadow Gallery, Divinity Compromised, Circus Maximus and Sabaton for putting on shows that I enjoyed.
3. DAT 2014 LINEUP!!!!
4. Every single band that came to the afterparty and that mingled with the crowd. This is what makes PPUSA so different from other festivals.
5. The festival shirt (just a great design this year)
1. The possibility that next year will be the last. Please don't do that to us.
2. The jackass that offended Jen, seriously.
3. Davinci's for messing up my order and making me walk all the way there only to have to turn back around.
4. Soilwork for failing to play anything special. They played material they always play on tour. Nothing more. This is PROG POWER play something cool.