This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Join the Chaos

Want to join in with the rest of the Hate Crew? Sign up today!

Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Discussion in 'Children Of Bodom' started by FossilMerrick, Apr 27, 2008.

1. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

This is the first +1
    Joonas, you can't even count to ten. We're at 9, so please stand to what you've promised after one more +1

Wait until iPot pops in and read this.

2. (__Joonas__)

(__Joonas__) † Followed the Reaper †

+10

I ain't giving anyone else the privilege of striking the last nail in the coffin. CU...

3. nunofrg

nunofrg Member

+11

"I never gave a fuck what the majority thinks. That only prevents you from finding the truth." <- if you were really inteligent and stuff like you say you are, you wouldnt ever say this

one thing is having some people hating on us on what we believe and we should stick at what we are, another totally different is the entire world saying you´re wrong and you´re ignoring it, and thats just being dumb and stupid. so in this case or the forum is all wrong and stupid and you are right, or the reverse... this one aint difficult

if you were inteligent, you would leave your arrogant aside a bit and think that theres a chance others might be right, but you arent even able to do this basic auto control

"It's incredibly cute and funny how the current members go "I don't even read Joonas' posts" when I'm the only one even posting COB-related stuff. It's like I'm the teacher trying to hold a lesson at the school yard, "

this is so ridiculous that clearly shows what you are really made of. i use to learn something with people, here or there, relevant or not, but anything, everyone has something to show and say. ill give you and example, ipot and the german dude arcane cant stand me (or not i dont know), but i really dig ipots atitude and his posts are almost always clever and original. as for arcane at least he has proven his value as guitar player and super perfeccionist in the matter (look at his tabs). I know he knows what hes saying. at least some respect they´ve created on they´re own and i appreciate that.

im here since 2009 and i cant remember what you, my beloved teacher, ever showed or said anything relevant. you are the kind of guy that is a poser in every kind of matter. you dont bring anything, you just created a weird out of normal caracter on internet and try to force people to see how sensitive and special you are by saying made up sentences. not only it is lame but a desperate need of attention and a total bullshit - nobody digs what you say and i almost feel sorry for you but then i remember how shit of a person you always seem to be.

4. Arystar

Arystar Kissing In The Shadows

[​IMG]

5. T3h_Killjoy

T3h_Killjoy Back to fuck shit up

[​IMG]

It's time to celebrate, comrads! Decade ov Joonas faggotary has ended! This is a new chapter for COB forum!

6. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

+ 1
    Well said

7. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

[​IMG]

Geez, this thread really was worth the read, especially if Jewnas actually decided to leave.
    Congratulations, I'm kinda jealous that I couldn't get to be part in this anti-Joonas campaign.
    Also, props for nunofrg. I couldn't have said that better and no way in hell could have bothered to type a post that long.

8. pizzaface

pizzaface New Metal Member

You might not miss him, but I will miss Joonas long ass posts I have to read five times to develop the slightest clue what he is talking about. It was irritating as fuck to try to understand the man, but I was always interested in reading what Joonas said. I'm bummed he is gone. I guess I will go too then. Joonas was the only one I cared to talk to around here, and now he left. Joonas was Lucifer to my Judith. There is nothing here without Lucifer.

9. Arystar

Arystar Kissing In The Shadows

[​IMG]

10. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

This is now THE FUNNY GIFS thread.

[​IMG]

STARRING
    Guy on the couch - Joonas
    Big boned lady - Everyone defending Joonas

Also, I've noticed that this gif goes pretty well with nearly every song. My favourite is Arch Enemy's Nemesis, especially the verse.

11. ZOMG_A_COW

ZOMG_A_COW Testicle Inspector

-1!!!!

Come back Joonas! Let's all just get along with each other like COB fans should :D

12. pizzaface

That's right iPot. I have a funny jpeg for your thread. Tell your girlfriend thanks for phishing. I won't repeat myself again. I have the worm. I did not phish, but bitches be hating. But I still have the worm. You can take my email, you can message all my friends, but you can never take my worm! Viva the worm.

Ok, I am bluffing. I had to hand that over to the NSA. They were all 'we own you so as far as we are concerned we own that worm.' I just checked to see if I still have the jpeg. Negatory. It was the one about ramen noodles. And I changed my diary template so the code is gone from there too.

But as far as I am concerned that worm is still mine. I just lent it to my friends because I am friendly like that.

13. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

What did we do?!? Joonas is gone - finally - but now another troll is going to replace him. But I'll give you a chance :lol:

And plz guys - more of those awseome gifs! :lol:

14. nunofrg

nunofrg Member

lolol this is what i was talking about :rofl:

15. pizzaface

It has nothing to do with you. I just need to make sue I have a circle for the worm so we can retrieve the algorith when the calculations are ready. See, I did not write it. I just touched the computer I was not supposed to touch, and drew a big ol vector. Then I set it loose on the general population from this site.

Made big line, need more data. *Grunt*

16. nunofrg

nunofrg Member

created in january 2014? i bet you are joonas, thats why he "left"

and because i didnt understand shit about what you said (and dont have patience to really read) just like i wouldnt with joonas

and i feel the arrogant force is strong in this one

if its true i was expecting better plan from the genius you say you are

17. pizzaface

I not genius. I village idiot. I touch something not touch, get stuck doing dirty work for math genius.

18. <Arcane>

<Arcane> Active Member

19. iPot

iPot fUCkTarD

Female-Joonas tries too hard to be random. That's why she's no fun. Original Joonas didn't "try" because he actually was serious all the time, no matter what kind of bullshit he wrote and that's exactly what made him a funny character. Of course he always thought he is 2deep4every1 and no-one understands him but I think he is a comedian on par with Jim Carrey. At least he makes me laugh as much from time to time. In a sense I already miss him a little bit but the exact moment he logs in again and makes a post about trees and lakes and Arcane being a faggot, I probably will forget he even left this board in the first place and repress the memory of me missing him and once again I'll devote myself to banishment of the Joonas couple.

20. pizzaface

Joonas not come. Joonas take special pill cure ricin poison. Pill make Joonas trip. Joonas no can type. Joonas mean. Hog all pills. Only give pizzaface pregnant. Pill make ketosis, premature baby. Joonas bad man. No can cure pizzaface. Pizzaface have ricin mole, ricin tags. Pizzaface need move mole. No can cure pizzaface. Pizzaface no need ricin cure now. Pizzaface hep c. Ricin cure hep c. Ricin in fancy daa medicine. Pizzaface no can get fancy medicine. Pizzaface already have mole. Pizzaface no need worry. Pizzaface sober. Pizzaface cure hep c. New tatoo make hep c worse. Pizzaface no get new tattoo. Pizzaface cure hep c.

Pizzaface go lambda aa. Lambda have aids group. Pizzaface drink lambda coffee. Coffee too much for pizzaface. Pizzaface no sleep three days. Pizzaface wonder lambda coffee.