This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHTON press & interviews

Discussion in 'Latin American Scene' started by TRSTN, Apr 13, 2003.

1. TRSTN

TRSTN maniimathician

CHTON play dark & brutal Norwegian DEATH METAL if you haven't read any of my earlier shameless selfpromoting threads or posts... So, I thought it was about time I stopped blowing my own horn and let you all know what the underground press has written on CHTON:

"...gives a glimpse of hope for exploring new and exiting things within the death metal-genre. And we're talking the brutal american style."
    - Scream Magazine (Nor) #75

"With their dark atmosphere, their brutallity and their original riffs this belongs down the same alley as Immolation, and I also think Thorns has inspired some when it comes to the riffing."
    - Monster Magazine (Nor) #2/2003

"Blessed with an ungodly voice, gutripping guitars and with a production at whole that would put many albums to shame..."
    - From Beyond Zine (Nor) #7

"I guess death metal isn’t what Norway is most known for within extreme metal, but Chton has the potential to help that genre grow."
    - Eternal-Terror.com

You can also find some new interviews with CHTON here:
    http://atmozine.brightless.com/chtoninterview.htm
    or here:
    http://www.metal-directory.com/interviews/int-chton.html

And if that wasn't enough: you can download both songs from our promo for FREE in full versions from our website:

www.chton.com

Enjoy!
    UP THE HORNS!!!

2. Jugulator

Jugulator Member

Yeah dude. Ok, but this is the Latin America forum, not the Norwegian.
    But, thanx anyway, I'll take a look at this band.
    See ya spammer

3. TRSTN

TRSTN maniimathician

Yeah, I know it's the Latin America forum, but we've recieved lots of great response from Latin America, so I thought it was a smart move post something here... I hope you like it!