This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

I Wait For You...

...you know you cannot hide. Join the forum today!

Clifton Park show

Discussion in 'Nevermore' started by WorkerPig, Oct 17, 2015.

1. WorkerPig

WorkerPig Member

Appreciated seeing Sanctuary in this small place in upstate NY. I had to drive 4 hrs from even farther upstate to see it and it was well worth it. They let it fucking rip. I was blown away. Someone posted Soldiers of Steel on youtube. Warrel leans over and looks at me at 3:45...telling me "the blind jackal of remorse, has chosen you as pawn" Pretty fucking cool. Hope I didn't crowd the space too much with my headbanging. I've been listening since Refuge Denied first came out and really never thought I'd see them live after all these years.
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQggA-dImM0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQggA-dImM0[/ame]

2. Pitiless Wanderer

Pitiless Wanderer Active Member

Awesome. How did he sound? Hey, can I have your user name? :)

3. ~Lynn~

~Lynn~ Bah...

Whoodat on bass?

4. nckissfan

nckissfan Civil War reenactor

ditto

5. craptastic

craptastic Member

How was the show overall?

Bogies is a dump for a club. Sound usually sucks and constantly goes out.

I was going to go to both Bogies & Palladium show but I have the plague and feel like total shit. Bummed I couldn't see them.

6. WorkerPig

WorkerPig Member

I was told Bogies closed in June, it was in Clifton Park at a place called Trick Shots. I thought the sound was really good. There may have been a few issues here and there but overall it was pretty solid. The new songs were fantastic live, and heavy. They fit in really good with the old stuff. Pretty small crowd but everyone was into it. I usually enjoy smashing around in a pit but there was none of that there. I was pretty content to thrash on my own up front and enjoy the experience of finally hearing this music I've been listening to for decades live. It was fucking great. Warrel sounded excellent and the whole band put it out there. It's something I thought I'd never see, which made it even more special. I don't have a bad thing to say about any of it. I'm sure every small, hole-in-the-wall place they go to, there's people like me who are finally getting a chance to witness this show and I can't thank them enough.

7. guitarguru777

guitarguru777 Member